Our company is looking to hire a network administrator who will be responsible for managing the daily operations of our computer networks. You will be in charge of overseeing digital security and performing maintenance to ensure that the system is operating at full capacity. You will also be tasked with installing hardware and software when necessary.
A bachelor's degree in IT or computer science is needed for you to be considered as a candidate. To be successful in this role, a strong understanding of network infrastructure and the ability to administer and troubleshoot network devices are needed.
System / Network Administrator Responsibilities:
- Assess a company or organization’s network and computer system needs.
- Install hardware and software.
- Make upgrades and repairs as needed.
- Oversee digital security.
- Perform maintenance that all systems are operating.
- Collect and analyze data to optimize performance.
- Onboard users to the network.
- Train users on hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot problems with the system.
- Oversee local area network and wide area network.